Screen Printing Mesh
Screen Printing Mesh
A variety of screen printing mesh made of mono-filament polyester yarn, polyamide yarn and stainless steel thread, which are widely used and applied on quite a number of items made and printed. Applications require for silk screen printing, such as Automotive, Plastic, Glass, Ceramic & Tiles, Packaging, Electronics, billboards, Textile, Solar Cells…etc.
- Electronics: The electronic industry requires much higher quality of screen printing meshes among other screen printing applications. This is where screen printing must obtain the highest reproduction requirements, standardized production process and exactly defined specifications. Screen mesh parameters, such as tensile strength, dimensional stability, extended service life and best ink release are of great importance.
- Glass: Screen printing mesh for the glass industry. Screen printing on glass is the preferred printing method for decorative and functional applications in automotive glass, glass for the building industry, household glass, also so-called ‘white goods’ and hollow glassware.
- Graphics: Screen printing mesh for the graphic industry. Screen printing is excellent for print finishing, displays, posters, transfer-illustrations/pictures and decals and offers ideal conditions for the presentation of high-contrast images, high-detail drawings and brilliant color shades in all imaginable formats. It always provides a first-class result.
- Plastics and packaging: Screen printing mesh for the packaging industry. Appearance always plays an important role in a purchase decision, whether it is of the packaging, the appliances themselves and/or other commodities. The umcompeted flexibility of screen printing meets all requirements in printable color systems, variable ink-spread, brilliant color tones and high-definition possibilities.
- Textiles: Screen printing mesh for the textile industry.Without screen printing, textiles having haptic and/or optical effects are virtually impossible. Alongside with letterpress printing, screen printing technology is the most significant printing process and part of our global cultural heritage.
- Ceramic and tiles: Screen printing mesh for the ceramic and tile industry. In the field of ceramic transfer printing and direct printing on tiles our extensive range of screen printing fabrics easily allow high-definition and high-color application – also with the possibility of having haptic effects.
- Solar: Screen printing mesh for the photovoltaic industry. The screen print process gives the solar industry a cost-effective technology for applying the metallization layers required to produce solar cells – and meets the high-volume demands as the energy market continues to grow.